Promotional codes are discounts for collections or sets of items and work under the following conditions.
- Promotional codes always affect one or more articles on which a discount applies and are aimed at specific segments of customers or users.
- These discounts affect only the items included in each promotion.
- Each promotional code has a certain validity during some dates and will be valid until said date or end of stock.
- There may be several valid promotional codes for the same day, however they will not be cumulative and therefore each sale may only apply a promotional code.
- In case of coinciding an article included in a promotional code and that this same item has a discount, the highest discount will always be applied, thus offering the most economical option for the client.
- To benefit from several different promotional codes, the items affected by the different codes must be separated into different sales.
- The promotional codes will be published in different forms in the written press, radio, television and social networks depending on the target customer to which the campaigns are directed.
- Any customer who has a promotional code may apply before completing the purchase process simply by informing the promotional code or accessing through specific urls published in different media.
- It will be the responsibility of the user to inform the promotional code or access through these urls to apply the discount, waiving this to any claim in case of finalizing a purchase of promotional items during the effective dates of any campaign without having informed the promotional code and Therefore, the discount does not apply.